Saturday 28 December 2013

Braving The Sales

Ahh, boxing day has arrived (actually it's been and gone but you get my drift); Christmas money at the ready.


Christmas is full of happiness, family, food and presents; what more can a girl wish for? Then the next day you wake up early for an entirely different reason, shopping. Boxing day is so different to Christmas day how they are so close together I do not know.

You can't blame people for wanting to get to the good stuff first (Hollister 40% off anyone, uh yes please!) but people are so rude sometimes and when I've had very little sleep I'm really irritable. It literally took us an hour and a half to park because we waited till eleven to go into town but we did get there and even though I only went into superdrug and Hollister it was totally worth it and I wanted to share with you what I bought.

I ordered some clothes online as well so look out for for that post coming soon after this one but keep reading to see the make-up I picked up.


 I've wanted to try bioderma for awhile and I never see it anywhere but I read about a similar item that I found when I was in superdrug; Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. It only cost £5 which is pretty good and I've used it twice now and it's lovely. I bought some oval cotton pads to use with it and it's so much easier than washing my face and it has a deeper cleanse than baby wipes.




I also picked up the Rimmel stay matte powder in transparent to replace the one i'm using now, I've been using it since July so I'm pretty happy with how long it lasts and the powder itself is great too. As well as getting the Maybelline dream fresh bb cream in light, I've already tried the dream matte bb cream by Maybelline so I thought I'd buy the other one this time. I haven't used it much yet but I'm hopeful as it has sp3 30 and is oil free!





I knew I wanted a felt tip eyeliner that would be easy to use because i'm new to winging out my eyeliner and with the one I have it takes me a long while to do. I found the Rimmel scandal eyes precision micro eyeliner, it's tiny (duh, micro??) and it's so easy to control it's great.



I was so excited when the babylips came over to the uk but I very rarely go make-up shopping these days since I have too much but since it's Christmas I let myself and I picked up this one. It's In cherry me and smells so nice, like artificial cherries. It also leaves a pink colour on your lips, perfect for school.



Spots are lovely aren't they? No. That's why I got this, I'm hoping that it clears up my chin and forehead quickly curse my teenage skin. It's very watery not much like a gel would be but it's still pretty nice, it says to apply it 1-3 times a day so when you wake up and before you go to bed should be good enough. I've only used it a few times so I haven't seen a big difference in my skin yet.

Spot gel, babylips and eyeliner.

Yay for shopping ay?


2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I'm thinking of buying the BB cream too!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! I've really been liking it :)

    ReplyDelete