Thursday 2 January 2014

Party like it's 2014... Oh wait.


HAPPY NEW YEAR

I spent my new years eve with Abbie (surprised, yeah me neither) and the rest of my family. It was so fun everyone was hyped up and maybe a little tipsy, because it's my family we ended up playing board games which is pretty much all we do, but they're so funny because my family's super competitive. Up until about five to twelve and then we all had party poppers and we counted down along with the rest of London on the tv, after the party poppers, singing auld lang syne (which even after 15 new years eves I don't know the words to haha) and lot's of hugging I was so tired but we just sat around talking and it was the best night of 2013.  



2 comments:

  1. Party poppers are the best! Happy New Year lovely, I hope this year is going to be amazing for you <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete