Monday 1 February 2016

When payday can't come quick enough...

It's been a pretty bad week, and I just want to do some internet shopping. The only thing on my wishlist is a new bikini and pair of sandals in preparation for my trip to Spain in two weeks time but even that can't make me happy right now because... Well, because I just realised exactly how much I ate over Christmas and I really am not in the mood for bikinis. So instead I am burying my head in the sand, crying at non-emotional parts of don't tell the bride and dreaming of makeup and supporting other bloggers. Here's what I am really lusting after right now..

1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in Beige

I first had my eye on this foundation maybe 2 years ago, when Fleur de Force a blogger/vlogger mentioned it in quite a few of her videos along with the other Lumiere foundations. I found this at a chanel counter in Sephora (heaven) in Rome and now I have my eye on it again and its only £32 which is a lot less then I originally thought which makes me want it even more. Compared to my £10 Loreal foundation it seems a bit excessive but I just haaaave to try it.

2. Nars lipstick in Vera

This is something I have heart eyes for after also spotting it in Sephora and although £24 is a hefty price for a lipstick, something I wouldn't use very often but the colour is so beautiful! A girl can dream.

3. Anna Saccone Zodiac Collection in Gold

I love Anna, I love her family, her kids, and her vlogs. When I heard she was bringing out a necklace collection I was so excited. I have not yet got around to getting one, but I saw Abbie's necklace the other day and I am extremely jealous. This is something that is at the very top of my list, the price tag puts me off slightly, but I know it will be worth it. There is also some amazingly cute packaging for Valentines day orders!

4. Hey June January Birthstone Bracelet

I say January even though my birth month is July because the stone is a lot prettier. This jewellery line comes from another wonderful blogger I love, Life of Bon. A cute dainty 14k gold bracelet named after her cute new family addition June. The January stone is a garnet stone and a gorgeous deep red.

5. Sorry I'm Late I'd Rather Be At Home t-shirt

Another blogger? Yeah I know, but they make cool stuff! I can't help myself. This is part of Daily Tay's Talk Herbie To Me line and if I could have all of it I would just to steal some of her sarcastic wit and lock it into a t-shirt. A t-shirt that's cosy af and would be great to wear to college!

Right now I have obsessed over things I can't buy yet, I have an essay to write. Dreams only last for so long!

Let me know what you've been lusting after, you can never have too long a wishlist!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, the colour of that nars lipstick is gorgeous! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete