Friday 25 December 2015

Christmaaaasss



It's Christmas everybody! It's not even 8 o'clock yet Josh and I are already in bed, he's reading his new book and I am writing this! I didn't get to sleep until 3am and I had a busy day planned so I set my alarm for 7 and surprisingly got out of bed straight away.

It's been a day full of food, family and presents! We visited Josh's nan's this morning and then we've been to my aunt's for dinner. I have officially eaten enough food for four and two lots of sprouts since Josh isn't a fan, and I am full. Very full.

On such little sleep, and a few glasses of wine I am knackered. I can't think of a time I have been in bed by 7 before on Christmas day, but I am unbelievably tired. I have had lots of nice things, and am very spoilt and grateful! I can't really think of much else to say, I probably should have wrote it tomorrow but I wanted to use my new laptop and it's an excuse to say Merry Christmas guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment