Saturday 5 December 2015

Holiday Style Guide


The festive season is also the party season! Glitter, leather and killer shirt skirts with freezing legs. Woo, I can't wait. It's also the season for red ugly sweaters so here's a style guide to give you inspiration for every occasion.

Beautysets - Saturday Night Sparkle
Saturday Night Sparkle

The first outfit is most possibly my favourite, if you're going on a night out on the town then this is perfect! My boss held a 'crew bash' last year for all the stores he owned in a club in Redditch and I would've loved to wear this! Not sure it qualifies for the bowling we're doing this year though... The green dress is stunning, I want one of my own for New Years Eve *hint hint mommy*. Accessorize with simple black accessories because believe it or not there is a such thing as too much glitter. But don't go bland with the nails, a red would be the perfect Christmas touch.
Beautysets - Get the look
Get the look

For a Christmas party that you've got to rush from work to get to a pair of leather look trousers and a white shirt to work if you can, leave the red heels under your desk and pop on before you leave, I wouldn't recommend wearing them to work you may get a few funny looks. Pair with a red lip and a gold necklace, I chose this tassel necklace as an extra touch. 


Seeing your girlfriends this Christmas eve? You can still get away with light wash jeans in my opinion and I would go with minimal/small rips because of the weather (maybe none if it's snowing) and for a more put together and more layered look add a white shirt under the jumper. Pair with your favourite pair of booties and a big enough bag to stuff all your Christmas cards and home made mince pies in before you meet the girls!


It's December already! Expect many more Christmas posts to come! Hoping you like this one because I wanted to do a more fashion-y post. Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment