Tuesday 15 April 2014

13.04.13

On Thursday school finished for two weeks. Two weeks. Can I get a hell yeah? Hell no. Because on Friday and yesterday and today I was in school for revision classes, have I mentioned how sucky exams are? The only thing getting me through is the idea of over two months of summer, two months. Can I get a hell yeah because that makes two weeks seem like nothing. Monday was technically the first day of break, when better to do a photo an hour post!

7am:

This is sometimes my least favourite part of my day, sometimes it's my favourite. At seven am though, everything is my least favourite.  

8am:
Get dressed, eat breakfast. 

9am:
I waited for the bus and my bus stop was in the shade not fun.

10am:
In the dance studio, best way to start off the day if you ask me!

11am:
Still dancing, lot's of water was drunk.

12pm:
Still in dance! I got changed and started my theory work, theory sucks. 

1pm:
Ate lunch and went to English for an hour, before everyone came in I got my friend to take this picture for me. Anything for the blog.

2pm:
It was so sunny, after school my best friend and I headed to the park. Time to break away from studying and talk about boys. A lot about boys. 

3pm:
Living that all star life. Am I right Ladies?

4pm:
More bus fun. That's only a tad sarcastic because there's something surprisingly calming about being on a bus on your own with your earphones in. 

5pm+6pm:
When I got in, I fell asleep. This happens a lot. Obviously this is not posed, I was 110% asleep while this picture was being taken.

7pm:

You know what seven pm means! Hollyoaks and Eastenders, I literally can't keep away from the soaps.

8pm:
I shower? Who even knew, on a more serious note though, the sugar crush body wash is the best ever.


9pm:
And finally, this is where I spent the next four-five hours. 

I haven't done a post like this before but I actually really enjoyed documenting my day, maybe I'll do another some time soon! Have you started spring break yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment