Saturday 2 November 2013

October 31st


Before we get started! I've just joined the #BritishBloggerSelection and you can too! Head on over here and leave your blog URL, blog name and first and last name! This weeks theme is Halloween so I guess I'll tell you all about mine! 

Thursday was a busy one, that's for sure. I was woken up (at 12 in the afternoon so I can't really complain) to go out for lunch with my sister and her boyfriend at the pub (he paid so he's a keeper), then we walked up the road to the high-street to get last minute party things. Which means a load of chocolate, sweets and drink, let's be honest. Then instead of going home, I met up with one of my friends and basically a load of walking occurred. I didn't get back until five but I jumped in the shower, put my slap on and set up decorations. We tried apple bobbing and one of my friends pushed someone's head further under, they grabbed hold of the bowl and ended up knocking it and the chair it was on over- water went every where! The party had emptied pretty much by midnight but Abbie stopped at mine that night and we were way too hyped to sleep, so we played just dance for a while and I nearly knocked her out about ten times-woops. We didn't get that many trick or treaters so the left over chocolate from that and the party we took upstairs to eat watching white chicks because believe it or not Abbie's never watched it and the first time because we both have Dylan O'Brien obsessions. (If you haven't you watched white chicks you really should it's so funny.) It wasn't wise to get so hyped up because we didn't fall asleep till six in the morning and we had to be up at eight . I had fun though so it was worth it! 

Did anyone else have any halloween stories to share? I'd love to hear! It's bonfire night in a few days so that post will be coming up too!

We carved pumpkins the day before.

The fake spiders web made it look like it had a wig LOL.



Some of the sweets we had laid out.

We needed a bigger window to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. Love your halloween decorations! I didn't really do much this year, I'll have to make up for it next year!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I was making up for last year, I usually don't do anything!

      Delete